Friday, August 13, 2010

Journal Jar Prompt Number 008

Now I'm on simple pleasure number 4 out of 14. After this one is complete, I will have 10 more to go. You never really know how much 14 is until you post 14 simple pleasures, one at a time! It is fun though, so I don't mind that much. So here we go.

Simple Pleasure #4: Another one of my great pleasures is spending time with my family - just hanging out, having a good time, playing games with my brothers, simply having a talk with my mom... they all make me feel good. Something me and my brothers do together a lot is to just go outside and do something together; ride our bikes, have foot races, play our version of capture the flag (we call it Stealth Master), jump and flip on the trampoline or even just going down to our basement to exercise. We like to pretend that we are different characters from shows we like to watch, especially ninja turtles - that is one of our favorite shows! Another thing that I like to do is to help my little sister Sage (she's 3 years old) do crafts. I like encouraging her to make things like I do, helping her along in her development. Playing with her is another thing that always makes me smile - she is just adorable and, once you're done, she always gives you a big hug and a "thank you!" It puts a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment